Job Details for Operations Manager
What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment are looking to recruit an Operations Manager for their Food client in the Co. Galway region.
This is a permanent position and you will report to the General Manager. Excellent salary and attractive benefits package available in this expanding company.
Your new job
- Lead production, quality, warehousing, maintenance and environmental functions of the business
- Optimise the performance of the plant and ensure products are produced and dispatched to highest standards
- Provide leadership and guidance to the plant operations team
- Ensure continuous improvement practices are followed in all areas
- Develop strong performance culture, KPI’s and reporting structures
- Ensure Health and Safety policies and procedures are followed
- Manage capital expenditure programmes
- Capacity plan for existing and future products
- Lead cost reduction initiatives in the division
- Communicate with the senior management team on an ongoing basis
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- 3-5 years’ experience ideally within the food sector and in a senior management role
- Proven experience of operational success at a senior level
- Ability to continuously improve the quality and effectiveness of all plant activities
- Excellent people management, project management and change management skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and leadership skills
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Niall on 09064 90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.