Job Details for NPI Engineer
Do you want to work on a new and innovative project within the Medical Devices industry?
Your new company
Want to work with a company who are bringing innovative ideas to life within the medical devices industry. My client are based in Co. Roscommon and this opportunity would afford you the chance to work within a team of 10 NPI Engineers in bringing new technologies to light.
Your new role
Working with cross functional teams you will lead and coordinate new development projects.
Your duties will include:
- Support development projects from concept to commercial launch
- Develop new concepts through to design verification
- Conduct feasibility studies
- Maintain documentation
- Prepare project plans
- Conduct risk analysis
- Coordinate outside suppliers and vendors
What you need to succeed
To excel in this role you should have:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- 5 years experience in medical device design and development
- Design for manufacturability
- Strong manufacturing experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with clients
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Michelle on 09064 90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.