Job Details for NPI Coordinator
Your new company
My client is based in Co. Galway and this position will work closely both internal and external customers to support the introduction of new products.
This client is an indigenous Irish company who manufacture pharmaceutical product.
Your new role
Working with multi-functional teams you will be responsible for launch of product adhering to timelines, quality and cost. This will involve the following:
- Coordinate projects for the introduction of new product
- Schedule product transfers
- Liase with customers
- Interaction with multifunctions including regulatory, manufacturing, quality, etc
- Monitoring launch projects against schedule
- Identify any requirements to successfully meet timelines
What you need to succeed
To excel in this role you should have:
- 3rd level qualification in Science or relevant
- 2-3 years experience within a pharmaceutical environment is preferential
- Experience should include project coorination/NPI
- High level of IT skills – proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, Project
- Candidates should have strong organisational skills and be process driven
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with cross functional teams
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Michelle on 09064 90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.