Job Details for Moulding Team Leader
What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment is working closely with our client a highly successful Manufacturing company in seeking to recruit a Moulding Team Leader in Co. Galway.
You will provide the company with the technical resources to ensure projects are run in accordance with customer specifications and standards.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for set up and general maintenance
- Ability to problem solve technical issues and daily technical trouble shooting
- Participate in Improvement projects
- Responsible for the working conditions of all machinery in moulding & report tooling problems to the mould maintenance department
- Lead a team and ensure a quality culture is developed
- Ensure moulding machines are supplied with the correct materials at all times
- Define specific mould/press set up conditions
- Carry out any Inspection activity as defined in the Operating Procedures.
- Ensure the moulding machines are continuously supplied with the correct plastic materials
What are we looking for?
- Polymer technology/ Mechanical Engineering /Plastics Engineering qualification ideally with minimum 2 years’ experience
- Exposure and knowledge of injection moulding would be an advantage
- Should have a good knowledge of the principles of 5S, SMED, and Kaizen
- Technical skills in manufacturing processes and methods including flow, layout, assembly and production equipment
- Experience with cavity moulds and hot runner systems would be an advantage
- Exposure with Visions applications would be a distinct advantage
- Detailed understanding of all the different automation systems
- Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Niall on 09064-90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV`s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.