Job Details for Mechanical / Electrical Engineer
What you need to know
You will work as a Mechanical / Electrical Project Manager for our client, a leading player in the renewable energy sector in the South East.
This is a permanent job with a competitive salary.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing existing contracts and new projects.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Project management and act as the account manager to key clients.
- You will play a vital role in the development strategy for the company, developing business cases and business plans.
- Manage tendering activities.
- Ensure all site activities are in line with health and safety requirements.
- Work efficiently to targets and deadlines
- Promote the company and services offered.
What are we looking for?
- You must have at least 5 years experience in a similar or related field
- The successful candidate must be from a mechanical / electrical engineering background.
- a 3rd level qualification in an engineering discipline
- You must have a pro-active, hands-on nature.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills will be required for the tendering process.
- You will be a strong team player and willing to provide support to the team.
- A strong attention to detail is essential.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Sarah O’Donnell on 051353825
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CVs are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent. By applying, you are giving consent for Matrix Recruitment to contact you about this job.