Job Details for Materials Coordinator
What you need to know
You will work as a Materials Coordinator for our client, a successful international large Irish Food company, based in Wicklow.
This company promotes growth from within, supporting your professional development. You will be joining a team of people who work together to achieve operational success.
This is a full-time and permanent role offering a competitive salary and great exposure for career development.
The purpose of the role is to ensure that the call-off of raw materials and packaging are executed and made available at the right time, in the right place and in the right quantity to meet the production plans and schedules.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Identify Materials Requirements Planning: Responsible for executing the MRP process on a daily, weekly basis to ensure production planning and scheduling requirements are met and having the correct materials in place at the right time and in the right quantities.
- Raw Material Call Off: Responsible for calling of required raw material and tertiary packaging items based on production plan whilst adhering to centrally defined inventory policy
- Create and Assign Purchase Orders: Responsible for Creating & Assigning Purchase Orders to all Suppliers on the relevant ERP system
- Identifying Missing Material (Shortages): Responsible for Identifying any missing material (Shortages) and expediting the same at the least cost to ensure meeting production planning requirements, escalating where necessary.
What are we looking for?
- Must have at least 1 experience of procurement / purchasing related activities in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficient written and verbal skills
- Proficient Numerical ability to record, interpret and analyse key process data.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Leaving Certificate.
- 3rd Level Qualification in a supply chain discipline.
- Understanding and ability to apply in live situations the principles and tools of lean manufacturing SAP experience would be an advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of various inventory policy methods would be an advantage and execution / implementation of the same
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Sarah O’Donnell on 051-353825
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent