Job Details for Master Data Liaison
What you need to know
We are seeking a Master Data Liaison for our client, a food company based in Wexford.
As the Master Data Liaison, you will provide processes for collecting, aggregating, matching, consolidating, quality-assuring and distributing master data throughout the organization to ensure consistency and control in the ongoing maintenance and application use of information.
This is a permanent role with a salary of circa €50 (may go higher depending on experience) plus benefits.
This organisation is one that values and trusts their employees. You will be trusted in your role, not micro-managed, and will be encouraged to challenge yourself and find challenges in your role on a daily basis.
Your new job
- Lead all Master Data projects which will include liaising and coordinating all relevant departments and monitoring project progress
- Explain technical terms and processes in a concise and understandable way to end-users and stakeholders
- Perform Master Data transaction processing responsibilities in a timely and accurate manner and explain and provide transactional information to both internal and external auditors where required
- Act as support for the Themis systems which involves managing minor issues and liaising with relevant people to quickly resolve any Themis system issues that arise
- Escalate technical issues to support team when necessary and where issues are negatively affecting MD
- Monitor and ensure the quality of master data in key systems as well as the development and documentation of processes to support ongoing maintenance and data integrity
- Implement data strategy, policies, controls, and programs to ensure the data is accurate, complete, and secure with the assistance with key users and subject matter experts
- Proactively analyse any Master Data related failures and ensure resolution of same
- Produce weekly and monthly KPI’s reports as required
What are we looking for?
- Relevant degree in physical, mathematical, applied or medical sciences, Information Systems or Business Studies.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ previous experience in an FMCG environment with significant exposure to Project Management, Information Systems & processes preferably gained in an international, highly matrixed environment
- Extensive experience / working knowledge of SAP / MS Tools and associated reporting tools
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Rena on 01 4690901.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CVs are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.