Job Details for Marketing Manager (Ireland)
Matrix Recruitment Group are working closely with our client Center Parcs in the recruitment of a Marketing Manager (Ireland).
Center Parcs have been helping families spend quality time together for 30 years in the UK, and in 2019, they’re bringing their unique and unrivalled family short breaks to Longford Forest, County Longford.
Plans for Longford Forest in Ballymahon include 470 lodges – to accommodate 2,500 guests – 30 apartments, more than 100 indoor and outdoor family activities, a range of restaurants and shops, an Aqua Sana spa and, of course, the Subtropical Swimming Paradise.
We’re looking for the Marketing Manager for Ireland – is it you?
As the Marketing Manager (Ireland) , you will apply your knowledge of the Irish media landscape and demographic to all advertising and marketing campaigns, and ensure Center Parcs is at the forefront of the public’s mind.
Your new job
As the first and only Center Parcs village in Ireland, you’ll be working with a blank page. It’s down to you to add colour and detail, from content creation and photography to brand strategy and data acquisition . A large part of your remit will involve agency and partnership management in Ireland and the UK, so there’s lots of travel involved.
You will be contracted to work 150 hours per 4-week period. Normal Head Office working hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. Please note however, that due to the nature of this role a high degree of flexibility of working hours will be required as frequent travel between Ireland, London and Head Office in Nottinghamshire will be required.
This is a permanent job with a very competitive salary and benefits package, including a management bonus scheme, staff reward scheme, free use of leisure facilities, discounted Center Parcs breaks and 20% discount in restaurant and retail outlets.
You’ll have professional qualifications and experience aplenty. But to really succeed as Marketing Manager – Ireland, it’ll be your tenacity and adaptability to take on whatever is needed to execute the marketing strategy, as well as your ability to build relationships and manage senior Head Office stakeholders that is key.
What are we looking for?
- 3-5 years marketing management experience
- A strong knowledge of the Irish market is essential to bring local knowledge and insight to our team
- Will have prior experience of managing advertising, media and PR agencies
- Proven ability to work collaboratively on a cross functional basis and should be comfortable working remotely as well as within a team environment
- Should be commercially strong, competent numerically and confident in managing budgets
- Strong and proven project management capability
- A confident and effective communicator who has an ability to influence and persuade at all levels
- Experience of working in a travel brand or be able to demonstrate a good understanding of the consumer and travel marketing
- Experience of launching a new brand to market
- Strong competence working with Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Marguerite on 090 64 90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CVs are kept confidential and will not be submitted to clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.