Job Details for MARKETING ASSISTANT
MATRIX RECRUITMENT GROUP are actively looking for a MARKETING ASSISTANT – for a fixed term 12 MONTH CONTRACT role. Our client is a leading food manufacturer operating within global markets.
The location base is Co. Kilkenny and you will report to the Brand Manager.
You will provide administrative marketing support to the Brand Manager and you will co-ordinate events. Act as the key marketing and sales support for the National and International Sales teams, you will provide support to the international and national country managers and business managers.
- Support the sales teams with all national and international exhibitions, trade shows and events.
- Liaising with 3rd party suppliers; sponsorship partners, media, designers, printers, merchandise suppliers etc for marketing materials i.e. product spec sheets, Facebook graphics, advertisements, stand build, brochure ware etc.
- Ensure maximum brand exposure through sponsorships, events, PR, eNewsletters, SMS and social media.
- Provide support to the International business managers to ensure they have adequate marketing collateral; branded merchandise, banners, social media etc.
- Develop and localise sales aids, sales folders, POS, signage etc for our International markets.
- Update current websites through the use of the WordPress CMS.
- Update social media channels which include Facebook, Twitter and YouTube accounts.
- Update internal communication platforms; Onelan, Internal Emails and Yammer with relevant news from activities.
- Marketing Graduate
Skills & Experiences
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience
- Good web and social media capabilities
- Ability to work in fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Equine background/ interest a distinct advantage
- Excellent organisation skills
- Competent communicator
- Good team worker
- Capable to handle pressure and multi task
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Willingness to travel nationally & internationally to events/ exhibitions
- Preferably equine interest
Please send in your most up to date CV to Carol Lochab at matrixrecruitment.ie for consideration.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.