Job Details for Marketing Assistant
What you need to know
You will work as a Marketing Assistant for our client in FMCG based in Dublin west.
You will work in one of the largest manufacturers and distributers of diverse products. You will be responsible for all the marketing activity across a number of brands.
This is a permanent role. The salary on this role is negotiable.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Preparation and implementation of marketing strategy to drive performance of brands within the portfolio.
- Working together with brand partners and colleagues in commercial teams to implement marketing strategy.
- Management of company’s website and social media channels
- Create brand presence at relevant events including recruitment, blitz sales teams, pop-up shops.
- Working with Commercial team to identify new opportunity for brand development.
- Contact 3rd parties
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Marketing/Business
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a busy marketing environment
- Good accuracy and attention to detail
- Motivated, self-starter who will work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Word and Excel
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Orla on 01 4690901.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CVs are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.