Job Details for Instrumentation Test Technician- certificate/diploma
Matrix Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for a Instrumentation Test Technician to be based in Wexford.
This is a permanent job.
As the Instrumentation Test Technician you will be responsible for testing instruments and ensuring that they are tested as per the test instruction, and to the highest level of quality.
- Responsible for complete functional configuration and evaluation of instruments.
- Responsible for fault finding, repair and subsequent materials transactions during a comprehensive test, which includes electrical configuration and system performance.
- Contribute to process and product investigations.
- Ensure all supporting documentation is completed in line with Good Documentation Practices.
- Involvement in new product introduction as required, with focus on product and process stability.
- Ensures compliance with ISO9001, ISO13485, 21 CFR part 820.
- Higher Certificate in Electrical/Mechanical/Manufacturing or Science is essential– level 7 in related discipline would be desirable.
- Previous industrial work experience in a regulated manufacturing environment – Aerospace, Semiconductor, Medical Device, Electronics etc
- Demonstrated ability to fault-find electro-mechanical equipment/instrumentation.
- Previous experience of working in an ISO9001, ISO13485, 21 CFR part 820 environment would be advantageous.
- Computer literate with good interpersonal and communication skills.
Apply now to Patricia or get in touch on 059 9139070 for more information.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV`s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent