Job Details for Manufacturing Supervisor
What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment are looking to recruit a Manufacturing Supervisor for their Medical Devices client in Co Roscommon.
This is a contract position and you will report to the Area Owner.
As a Manufacturing Supervisor you will support the Area Owner in the day to day running production area & to support transfer of product from development to production.
Excellent salary and attractive benefits package available.
Your new job
- Responsible for ensuring that all department training requirements are met
- Review all procedure and training plans for accuracy and rewrite where necessary
- Responsible for opening of work orders and confirmation of orders in a timely fashion
- Ensure all paperwork and material is ready on commencing an order
- Ensure all work is being carried out in compliance with company SOP’s and WI’s
- Responsible for ensuring that all workstations are achieving set hourly targets and ensuring all PAO’s are present and working at their assigned work stations
- Make management aware of any issues that may impact performance
- Ensure timesheets are checked weekly for accuracy to achieve costing targets.
- Ensure excellent GMP & adherence to relative areas of compliance and Health and Safety.
- Conduct weekly stock take on materials and ensure orders are placed on time
- Drive NCMR resolution, support NCMR investigation and completion.
- Work the management to ensure holidays, absenteeism etc is covered
What are we looking for?
- BEng in Engineering or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ experience within a medical devices environment and in a similar role
- Knowledge of ISO standards would be an advantage
- Experience in people management
- Strong technical ability, self-starter with good motivational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Marguerite on 09064 90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent