Job Details for Manufacturing Engineer (NPI)
What you need to know
You will work as a Manufacturing Engineer (NPI) and will work for our medical device client based in Co. Westmeath.
This is a permanent position with excellent salary and benefit package available.
You will provide project management and technical input for project planning, process characterisation, validation and equipment specification.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities
- Develop resource allocation and manage the introduction of technology lines, modification and process improvements
- Manage technical support for the introduction of new products
- Develop strong relationships with other plants
- Develop process improvement projects to achieve high quality standards
- Generate process and test method validation protocols and reports
- Develop strong working relationships with engineering and other functions
- Ensure safety standards are adhered in manufacturing and process engineering groups
- Prepare technical documentation including SOP’s, validation protocols, technical reports, engineering calculations, change controls and other documentation
- Provide technical leadership and a strong approach to problem solving for operational personnel
What are we looking for?
- BEng in Science/Engineering or related discipline
- 4-5 years’ experience in a regulated environment ideally in medical device, FDA, or ISO 13485 environment
- Good problem-solving ability
- Experience in six sigma/lean in manufacturing, process development and validation of new products would be desirable
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to achieve tight project timelines and within budgets
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Niall on 09064-90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV`s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.