Job Details for Manufacturing Engineer
What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment are looking to recruit a Manufacturing Engineer for their Medical Devices client in the Co. Galway region.
This position is commutable from Co. Roscommon / Westmeath / Offaly region.
This is a permanent position and you will report to the Operations & Engineering Manager. Excellent salary and attractive benefits package available in this expanding company.
Your new job
- Perform technical, training and support roles to the production team.
- Set up of Manufacturing Process.
- Manage the scale up and commercialisation of new process to ensure time and productivity are achieved.
- Design Lean production lines taking into account flow optimization, product movement, throughput time and layout and space.
- Provide support to production to drive improvement in operation performance
- Set up maintenance and calibration routines
- Lead the knowledge transfer of new manufacturing processes and provide training to product builders and technicians
- Draft IQ/OQ/PQ protocols and execute validations in line with regulatory requirements
- Communicate effectively with Quality, R&D and operations to ensure the transition of products through R&D, approval and manufacturing scale up
- Generate approval for project budgets and manage capital expenditure in line with budgets
- Specification, installation and validation of manufacturing equipment including FAT’s of equipment
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- 3-4 years’ experience within a medical devices environment and in a similar role.
- Strong technical understanding of set-up and maintenance of manufacturing processes
- Experience in product transfers and manufacturing process set-up and scale up
- Competent across all the manufacturing functions including lean techniques
- Experience in validation, equipment design and lean manufacturing desirable
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Niall on 09064 90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.