Job Details for Manufacturing Engineer
What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment are looking to recruit a Manufacturing Engineer for their Medical Devices client in Co. Offaly
This is a 12month contract position initially with excellent opportunities with this expanding organisation. You will report to the Manufacturing Engineering Supervisor.
You will work with the engineering department in the delivery of key projects for the organisation.
Excellent salary and attractive benefits package available.
Your new job
- Deliver projects and technical support to production operations
- Issuing associated documentation through the company change process
- Work with the sustaining engineering group improving design through projects and on product transfer from Product Development to manufacturing
- Provide technical expertise in the product release phase
- Support manufacturing with diagnostic, test and debug
- Diagnoses of faults and customer compliant investigations
- General adherence to GMP and assessment and implementation of engineering change requests
What are we looking for?
- BEng in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- 3-5 years’ experience within a medical devices environment
- Experience in electronic and electro-mechanical systems manufacturing support, troubleshooting and test development
- Experience in validation processes
- Knowledge of current technologies in the electrical/electronic space
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Niall on 09064 90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.