Job Details for Manufacturing Engineer
What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group is currently seeking a Manufacturing Engineer for a leading Medical Device company to be based in Galway.
As the Manufacturing Engineer you will be responsible for manufacturing line products, processes, equipment, and documentation to meet quality, service and cost objectives for product development project targets.
This is a permanent position.
Salary is negotiable for the right candidate and dependent on experience.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities
- Responsible for the installation, calibration and preventative maintenance of on line process equipment
- Provide technical support to junior engineering staff
- Responsible for employees training and development and provide technical support in field related activates
- Taking an engineering lead on process improvement/validation activities and ability to identify process improvement /cost saving opportunities
- Take a technical lead on Lean Sigma initiatives and continuous improvement projects
- Participate /core team member in PDP Projects and Product Transfer products
- Undertake specific projects as designated in support of the business unit objectives
- Generate and supervise technical support for product(s), in line with marketing plans
What are we looking for?
- Level 8 degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing or related engineering discipline
- 3-4 years’ experience with experience in equipment/process/product development ideally in a medical device industry
- Dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams
- Good understanding of GDP in a highly regulated environment
- Experienced with process/product development
- Knowledge of materials and processes applicable to the medical device sector
Our highly experienced consultants are here to help find the right job for you. Apply now or get in touch with Niall on09064 90485 for more information.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.