Job Details for Manufacturing Engineer
What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment are looking to recruit a Senior Manufacturing Engineer for their Medical Devices client in Galway.
This is a permanent position with excellent benefit’s package available in a leading medical devices company.
Your new job
- Implement and execute supplier control processes
- Managing supplier activities relating to DFMEA, PFMEA, Process qualification and validation (IQ, OQ, PQ)
- Provide input into operating plans and budgets
- Lead assign projects and communicate with senior management
- Participate in Lean and Six Sigma projects
- Develop and maintain design and fabrication of machinery, jigs, fixtures and other tools
What are we looking for?
- Level 8 Engineering Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Automation.
- 4-5 years previous experience in a similar role in a medical devices environment
- Experience working with contract manufacturers and OEM’s
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage to deadlines
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Niall on 09064 90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.