Job Details for Manufacturing Engineer
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Improve manufacturing processes by analyzing product requirements, researching, designing, testing manufacturing methods and equipment
- Manage overall equipment performance with the use of lean manufacturing tools and techniques
- Investigate new process technologies
- Support manufacturing resolving technical issues and problem solving
- Implement equipment maintenance procedures
- Maintain high quality and in line with company compliance standards
- Update manufacturing procedures
- Prepare product and process reports
- Ensure H&S and environmental standards are fulfilled
What are we looking for?
- BEng in mechanical, manufacturing or related engineering discipline
- 3-5 years’ experience preferably in medical devices
- Experience in catheter assembly would be a distinct advantage
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects and achieve deadlines
- Jigs and fixtures maintenance and design experience would be an advantage
- Solidworks /AutoCAD experience desirable
- Basic knowledge of Minilab software is advantageous
- Strong understanding of lean principles and methodologies
- Knowledge of ISO and FDA regulations
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Niall on 09064-90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.