Job Details for Management Accountant
What you need to know
You will work as a Management Accountant for our client, a highly successful FMCG company in Longford.
As the Management Accountant you will be work alongside the finance and production team, preparing monthly management accounts, investigating yields, variances and produce monthly accounting reports.
This is a fixed-term contract job. The salary is €55K.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Year-end accounts
- Reviewing product price variances.
- Inventory Costing.
- Account reconciliation
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Ensuring all controls are implemented and adhered to.
- Weekly Group KPI’s
- Working on Lean Projects.
- Working with key players in production on overhead expenditure, cost reductions and purchase price variances.
- Strive for continuous process improvements.
- Ad hoc projects affecting spending, budgets, and monthly reporting
What are we looking for?
- Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA 3 years plus in manufacturing company.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Must have a proven track record, efficiency improvements and cost savings.
- Experience with excel and ERP systems.
- Analytical, numeric, attention to detail, strong interpersonal skills, strong team player.
- Management and Cost Accounting experience
Apply for this job now or get in touch with your Name and Number.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CVs are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent. By applying, you are giving consent for Matrix Recruitment to contact you about this job.