Job Details for Management Accountant
What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment is working on behalf of an established Irish manufacturing Group in the Co. Cavan in the recruitment of a Management Accountant. This is a 2 year fixed term job with a strong view to going permanent.
The Management Accountant reports into the Finance Manager you will be responsible for the production of management accounts and will work with a larger finance team.
Salary: Very Attractive package on offer.
Your new job
The position will include the following responsibilities:
- Assist in the production of monthly management accounts.
- Analysis of factory performance and investigate variances.
- Analysis of overheads.
- Review of general ledger for nominal ledger coding and analysis of transactions
- Liaison with budgeting department on preparation of annual budgets and forecasts.
- Presentation of management accounts and reports
- Liaison with external auditors and preparation of schedules for year end
- Assist with the implementation of a new ERP system
What we are looking for?
- Qualified Accountant CIMA/ACA/ACCA with at least 3-4 years’ experience in a manufacturing company
- Production and presentation of management accounts
- Extensive costing experience
- Excellent spreadsheet skills
Interested candidates should contact Breda Dooley, on 0906490485 or email your CV where it will be given immediate attention.