Job Details for Maintenance Technician
What you need to know
You will work as a Maintenance Technician and will work for our manufacturing client based in the Co. Leitrim region.
You will support automated production and report to the engineering manager.
This is a permanent position with excellent opportunities for career progression within a large organization. This is a shift position.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities
- Build on and improve existing process design to optimize process
- Ensure planned maintenance is completed and drive yield improvements and ensure repairs are completed in a timely manner
- Equipment upgrades and installations and calibration of equipment
- Preventative maintenance and troubleshooting on equipment and machinery
- Liaise with service suppliers and contractors to purchase equipment
- Use PLC Programmes to diagnose technical faults and problem solving
- Adhere to GMP and maintain a culture of continuous improvement
What are we looking for?
- Diploma in Industrial Automation, Mechanical/Electronic Engineering, or equivalent trade qualification an advantage
- 3-4 years’ maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of special purpose equipment and pick and place systems
- Knowledge of PLCs, pneumatic systems and actuators, AC & DC motors and controllers
- Strong experience in quality systems as they relate to the maintenance and calibration areas
- Ability to maintain and troubleshoot process and equipment
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in teams and on own initiative
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Niall on 09064-90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV`s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.