Job Details for Maintenance Technician
Matrix Recruitment Group are seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician for a global manufacturing company
Great career opportunities for the right candidate with competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Your new job
- Trouble-shooting/preventative maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Develop and lead maintenance requirements and engineering projects.
- Provide input on equipment installation and use PLC programmes to diagnose technical faults and problem resolution.
- Recommend process and systems improvements.
- Work with contractors and staff to diagnose system and equipment issues and failures.
- Ensure health and safety procedures are followed along with GMP.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Industrial Automation, Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics.
- 2 years high volume manufacturing experience.
- Experience of working with PLCs, pneumatic systems and AC motors and controllers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively and clearly.
- Strong team player who initiates & leads change and thinks critically to makes sound decisions
Apply now or get in touch with Michéal on 09064 90485 for more information.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV`s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.