Job Details for Maintenance Fitters
Matrix Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Fitter to be based in Waterford.
This is a permanent shift role.
Day to day duties
- Troubleshoot and rectify machine breakdowns and performance issues.
- Document all work done and conduct handovers with relevant personnel.
- Communicate and co-operate with Maintenance Management, Process Engineering, Production Management, Machine Operators and other Technicians.
- Escalate ongoing issues to Maintenance, Engineering & Production Management.
- Perform & support project work, preventative maintenance and continual improvement initiatives as and when required.
Your relevant experience:
- Trade Qualification is essential – must be Fitter by trade.
- Troubleshooting experience on highly automated production equipment.
- Strong electro-mechanical background.
- Previous maintenance/fault finding experience.
- PLC / Pneumatics knowledge desirable.
- Knowledge of injection moulding equipment is desirable.
Apply now to Patricia or get in touch on 059 9139070 for more information.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.