Job Details for Logistics Specialist
Matrix Recruitment is working with an established Medical Manufacturing client based in the Co. Offaly in the recruitment of a Logistics Specialist.
This is a permanent position and you will be required to report to the EMEA Freight Manager.
The Logistics Specialist will liaise with Customer Service Teams, Logistics staff, auditing invoices, reporting and also be responsible for the up keep of databases.
Your new job
- You will oversee / manage complaints and claims and determine outcomes in settling disagreements.
- Ensuring strong communications within the transport networks and customers (internal & external).
- Generating and controlling of customer documentation.
- Control weekly audit files and process invoices.
- Modify and develop procedures to keep in line with the company’s policies.
- Compile and distribute online reports and data.
- You will be responsible for storing and managing information electronically.
- Work closely with Logistics personnel in ILS offices.
- Liaise with customer services teams on shipping issues.
What are we looking for
- Logistics/Shipping Qualification.
- 2-4 years minimum experience in transport/logistics setting.
- Experience in analysing and evaluating data.
- Attention to detail and a high standard of work quality.
- Have excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
- Be ambitious and willing to work in a fast-paced environment and meet required deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of systems i.e. Oracle with strong I.T. skills
- European languages and communications an advantage.
For more information on this role please contact Breda on 0906490485 or email your cv for consideration.