Job Details for Logistics Co-ordinator
Matrix Recruitment is working with an International manufacturing healthcare company in the recruitment of a Logistic Co-Coordinator based in Co. Offaly. This is a permanent job.
The Logistic Co-Coordinator will be responsible for the smooth flow of shipments and deliveries. You will work as part of a team and report into a Supply Chain Manager
Salary Guideline: Negotiable
- Co-ordinate the logistics function – collection and delivery of shipments though air, sea, and road.
- Co-ordinate and plan delivery schedules with carriers.
- Be the main point of contact for customers regarding shipping queries.
- Act as link between Production and Warehouse departments.
- Responsible for customs clearance and documentation.
- Keep up to date with all current compliance issues in relation to Warehouse & Shipping
- Order supplies, couriers, trucks etc.
- Resolve any Shipping issues.
- Agreeing shipping prices with vendors.
- Monitoring shipping spend.
- Process invoicing in conjunction with finance.
- Diploma/Degree Qualified in Business/Supply Chain, with at least 2 years working in logistics/supply chain within a manufacturing company.
- Apics qualification is preferred.
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to multitask and work to strict deadlines
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic team player who is customer focused.
- Advanced Microsoft office skills.
For more information on this role please contact Breda on 0906490485 or email your cv for consideration.