Job Details for Life & Pensions Administrator
What you need to know
You will work as a Life & Pensions Administrator within a dynamic brokerage in Co. Louth.
Applicants must have an experience working within Life & Pensions or completed their QFA qualifications.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Full review and completion of account reviews.
- Calculate and verify broker fees.
- Prepare fact finds with clients.
- Ensure compliance and completion of processes within SLA.
- Prepare statements of suitability.
- Liaise directly with Life Insurance companies on client queries.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with clients.
- Adhering to all regulatory obligations.
- Diary and scheduling meetings for senior consultants
- To carry out any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
What are we looking for?
- Relevant professional qualification – APA/QFA, Pensions Diploma.
- 3-4 years’ experience within Life & Pensions.
- A good understanding of relevant underlying Pensions Legislation and regulatory environment.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Willing to complete the QFA exams.
- Discretion and ability to use initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Sarah Meagher on 051 353825.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.