Job Details for Life Claims Manager
What you need to know
You will work as a Group Risk Claims Manager for our client, a Life Insurance Company in Dublin. The company are a major player in the global insurance industry.
This is a permanent position.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Be responsible for Claim handling for disability and mortality insurance products
- Be responsible for all claims communication
- Coordination with the clients, brokers and participants
- Responsible for data administration
- Responsible for all claims communication
- Assist colleagues and support them where possible
- Work closely with the other departments within the company
- Experience in managing/settling disability/income protection claims
What are we looking for?
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment.
- Previous experience in Group Life and Income Protection at a senior level.
- Proactive & solution oriented mind-set
- Excellent Team player, but also able to work independently and self-driven
- Outstanding customer service attitude
- Used to reading and interpreting legal documents
- Ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Demonstrable ability to engage and influence third parties and key stakeholders.
- Confident communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to manage and prioritise tasks.
- Delivery focused with flexible attitude and approach.
- This is an MCC accredited role.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Sarah Meagher on 051 353825.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.