Job Details for LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Matrix Recruitment Group are recruiting for a LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT MANAGER. This is a permanent job located in Co. Kilkenny.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will be responsible for the design of an L&D strategy and plan, which will include the establishment of an L&D function to meet development needs across all levels and roles. It will include identifying, developing and designing learning interventions that meet the needs of the business ensuring it drives employee engagement and meets company objectives.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Develop a learning and development strategy that supports the business strategy
- Develop and implement a management system for training, learning and development across all roles. System to include an approach to Training Needs Analysis (TNA), Training Planning and Resourcing, Tracking and Administration, Measurement, Reporting and overall integration with other relevant management systems such as Health and Safety, Quality etc.
- Analyse training and development needs through a comprehensive TNA Review
- Contribute to the Performance Development Process (PDP)
- Define KPIs and develop metrics to assess the performance of training, learning & development
- Work with external partners, suppliers and providers and internal functions to support the execution of all solutions and initiatives and evaluate their efficiency and effectiveness against KPIs
- Contribute to the annual succession planning process and lead the development of Top Talent through tailored development solutions
- Represent Group Project for development & adoption of an LMS (Learning Management System)
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners, People Managers and Site Operations Trainers across the business in all areas of training and development
- Support the continuous improvement of training and development programmes by keeping up-to-date with best practices and new trends and developments in the area of Training and Talent Management
What are we looking for?
- 3rd level qualification in Business, HR or related qualification
- 5 years’ experience in a Learning & Development/Training role, with 3 years of developing and implementing training programmes
- Experience of operating in a manufacturing environment will be an advantage
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong influencer with high integrity
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Very good project management skills
- Strong Commercial and business experience
Please send in your most up to date CV to Carol Lochab at matrixrecruitment.ie or call 0599139070 for more information.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.