Job Details for Laboratory Technician
Matrix Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for a Laboratory Technician to be based in Waterford with our client a Leading Healthcare company.
This is a permanent position.
- Safety compliance.
- cGMP Compliance.
- Maintain Lab Equipment and preform Equipment calibrations in a timely manner.
- Maintain all documentation for Lab equipment in a compliant manner.
- Removal of lab waste in accordance to Safety and Quality compliance.
- Water Testing and Environmental monitoring.
- Log Samples into lab.
- Continuous Improvement Team Member.
- Prepare for Internal and External Audits and support Audit requirements.
- Complete – Support Internal investigations for OOS, Lab Investigations and Deviations.
- Problem Solving &Troubleshooting.
- Degree in science discipline.
- Experience working in a GMP working environment.
Apply now to Deirdre or get in touch on 051 353825 for more information.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.