Job Details for Laboratory Supervisor
What you need to know
Due to continued growth with my client, a Midlands based laboratory, I am looking to recruit at Supervisor/Team Leader level.
Positions will be responsible for specific technical divisions and the supervisory/management of teams within these groups.
Your new job
- Scheduling and allocation of scientific/testing analysis to your team of analysts
- Act as technical lead for your team
- Reviewing data
- Preparation and implementation of SOPs
- Ensuring quality and compliance to protocols and SOPs
- Dealing with investigations and deviations
- Dealing with escalated issues and liaising with 3rd parties for resolution
- Coordination of projects
- Assisting managers
What are we looking for?
- 3rd level degree in Science/Pharma/Chemistry/Biochemistry or similar
- Experience supervising Analysts in an analytical environment in pharma or biotech industry
- Strong experience with Chemistry or Biochemistry analytical techniques
- Strong can do attitude
- Motivated and self-driven
Looking to progress your career? This opportunity will give candidates the chance to take on new responsibilities and progress within a company that is experiencing considerable growth currently.
Considering relocating or moving back to the Midlands – then this is a great option for you!
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Michelle on 09064 90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.