Job Details for Laboratory Manager
What you need to know
My client in the Pharmaceutical industry in Galway and is currently looking to recruit a Laboratory Manager.
The person will be responsible for the management and performance of the analytical Quality Control Laboratory.
Your new job
- Coordinate and manage the laboratory and all QC activities
- Manage the Laboratory resources
- Manage and ensure timelines are met for in process, finished product, stability product and raw samples
- Review and approve validation protocols and chromatographic data
- Manage all laboratory investigations
- Manage all equipment acquisition, calibration and maintenance
- Ensure plant schedules and budgets are met
- Ensure QC Lab is represented at audits
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Science preferable Chemistry
- 5+ years’ experience in lab management in pharmaceutical environment
- Strong quality focus
- Accuracy & attention to detail
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Michelle on 09064 90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.