Job Details for Know Your Customer Administrator
What you need to know
You will work as an KYC Support Team Administrator for our client, an multinational investment bank in Wexford.
We are seeking a KYC Support Team Administrator in Wexford who has recent and prior experience working on Anti-Money Laundering and Know-Your-Customer reviews.
This is a 9 month contract job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the administrative tasks associated with KYC account set ups and renewals.
- Provide support for ad-hoc KYC related requests, as required
- Ensure any allocated KYC reviews are undertaken within the prescribed timeframes and to the required standards as per Policy and Procedures
- Display excellent communication skills and establish a positive attitude towards Customer Care, including the ability to portray a polite and helpful persona to all stakeholders at all times
- Utilize defined escalatory procedures to ensure issues are escalated and managed in an efficient and effective manner
- Meet KPI standards and adhere to legal and regulatory obligations
What are we looking for?
- AML/KYC experience is essential
- Excellent client support experience gained within a previous client focussed role
- Proven experience in the support of a product to external clients
- Ability to multi-task and get the job done quickly
- Excellent level of communication (written and spoken)
- Work in a small team, communication and updating colleagues continuously
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gillian on 051 353825.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CVs are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.