Job Details for Junior Sales Account Manager
What you need to know
You will work as a Junior Sales Account Manager for one of Europe’s leading food processors in the South East.
This exciting business is a fast paced environment, with a culture of continuous employee development.
This role is paced in Co. Tipperary, roughly 1 hour from Waterford City, 45 minutes from Kilkenny City, and 20 mins from Clonmel.
You will report to the International Sales Director and assist in the growth & development of the business.
This is a permanent job with a competitive salary package.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- To maximise sales opportunities through developing and activating an agreed Sales strategy
- Liaise with our customer contacts, agents and key account managers on a daily basis
- Maintain & grow customer relationship to the benefit of profitable sales
- Prepare and analyse the sales reports, highlight trends and provide insight
- Work with the sales teams to prepare accurate sales forecasts for the business
- Prepare presentations to support sales meetings and support post meeting requirements
- CRM implementation, customer sales support & management of same
- Ownership & follow through to conclusion of selected customer leads
- Preparation of tenders, pricing submissions and promotional activity
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information including e-mails management
- Interact with Kantar & other bodies to collate market intelligence
- Facilitate and co- ordinate National & International Tradeshow activities
- Work closely with NPD, Quality, Ordering, Logistics and Marketing
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience in a Sales role is a distinct advantage or strong administration experience with a desire to gain exposure to sales.
- Ability to plan your own work, work on your own initiative and meet deadlines
- Third level education in Business studies or Sales and Marketing preferred
- Experience in FMCG is a big advantage
- Proficient in IT skills e.g. MS Office Excel, Word, Outlook, Seasons, PowerPoint, Prezi
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and attention to detail – both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build both internal & external relationships
- Ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands and prioritise tasks and workload
- Knowledge of another European business language is desirable
- Full Driving Licence required.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Sarah O’Donnell on 051-353825
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.