Job Details for Junior Automation Engineer Leixlip OR Cork
What you need to know
You will work as a Junior Automation Engineer for our client in the Engineering industry based in Leixlip. Can also be based in Cork.
Currently seeking Junior Automation Engineers to join a growing team based in both Leixlip and Cork.
This is a permanent role comes with a salary of between 26k – 30k depending on experience.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- You will initially be working on large utilities projects with an experienced Engineer but will ultimately transition to the projects team supporting clients throughout the Country.
- You will need to have strong debugging skills with electrical and computer knowledge, with the ability to deal with customer queries.
- This role reports to company EICA Manager.
- Qualified with Electrical/Automation/ Control Level 8 degree
- Strong interest in automation engineering
- Initiative and ability to complete out on assigned tasks
- Experience in technical / hand on role
- Strong understanding of industrial control systems, willing to learn and capable of learning in live project environments
- Instrumentation & Measurement experience a distinct advantage
- Experience of working with electrical equipment
- Previous relevant experience in Water/Power Systems an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of object orientated programming
- Proficient communicating and collaborating at a variety of levels, coupled with excellent organization and planning skills
- In addition to problem solving, project management ability is essential
- Strong Customer relationship management skills
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Rena on 01 4690901.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CVs are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.