Job Details for IT Operations Supervisor
What you need to know
You will work as an Information Systems Operations Supervisor for our client based in North/West Dublin.
As the Information Systems Support Manager, you will ensure that all information systems are maintained to the required regulatory standards throughout their lifecycle of productive use through to decommissioning.
This is a permanent role with a salary of circa 70k plus benefits.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Ensure that all information systems are maintained to the required regulatory and best practice standards, ensuring business continuity
- Ensure that all system change controls are carried out in a controlled manner with the appropriate level of impact assessment and regression testing completed
- Critically assess systems functionality and optimise practices where possible based on end user needs, feedback and industry best practice
- Manage and maintain the system interfaces with existing computerised systems and equipment ensuring data integrity is maintained and providing feedback on all issue resolution.
- Participate in the development of internal data management plans and activities with personnel of other departments (e.g. Production, Logistics, Quality, Warehouse)
- Design reports or data extracts for use by individual and/or department users
- Provide basic day-to-day technical support to system end users
- Prepare, review and implement system documentation and procedures to ensure that all relevant regulations are complied with (GAMP5 and EU GMP Annex 11).
- Take an active role in the roll out of continuous improvement initiatives across site with particular emphasis on enhancements to the productive information systems.
- Record any deviations relating to use of the productive information systems through the plant Process Deviation System
- To ensure that all the necessary documentation required for the information system is prepared and approved according to company requirements
- To approve plant SOPs and other documents as required, ensuring the acceptability of content and format
- Ensure all relevant training and assessments are recorded via the approved procedures (LMS)
- Plan and prepare training modules for end users of software applications
- Approval of project documentation, procedures, validation protocols and reports, records, or other controlled documentation associated with the information systems project
- Participation in validation and change control activities for the information systems projects
- Manage personnel within the Information Systems Support group
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree in Computer systems or related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in a regulated environment such as Pharma/Medical devices.
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of the following systems:
- SAP is essential
- Lab management system (LMS) i.e Labware
- MES system i.e Werum Pas-X
- Computerised maintenance system i.e Pemac
- SharePoint 2013
- OEE system i.e Barco
- Interfaces between the above systems
- Business intelligence and data warehouse infra-structure
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Rena on 01 4690901.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CVs are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.