Job Details for IT Manager
What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment is working with a well-established Production company in the midlands for the recruitment of an IT Manager.
As an IT Manager you will supervise and manage the team in the IT department along with taking the lead in various IT projects.
Your new job
- You will plan control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
- Manage information technology and computer systems.
- Manage IT staff by training and coaching employees and communicating job expectations.
- Develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- You will head various IT projects in every part of the operation.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions within the required deadline.
- Maintain assets, information security and control structures.
What are we looking for?
- 3rd level Degree in Computing / Information Technology
- Proven working experience of 3-5 within a Production/Manufacturing setting.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer/software systems (including ERP / SAP).
- Excellent knowledge of DR and data protection policies.
- Knowledge of SQL based factory management systems.
- Excellent communication skills and strong teamwork capabilities.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Marguerite at Marguerite@matrixrecruitment.ie
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent