Job Details for Investor Services Administrator
What you need to know
You will work as a for our client, an investment bank company in Limerick.
Are you interested in working with an industry leader for exceptional service, financial expertise, integrity and innovation.
This is a 6 month GDPR project role.
Your new job
GDPR comes into force in 2018 and introduces considerable controls around retention of sensitive investor data.
- You will work as part of the GDPR project to support the application of GDPR to investor accounts around retention of sensitive investor data, and assist in data clean-up of investor due diligence from a retention perspective.
- Takes responsibility for timely and accurate completion of workload allocated.
- Assist colleagues and line management in reviewing investor documentation in adherence with internal policies and procedures, with professionalism of approach and timely escalation of material issues arising.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of GDPR/AML regulation and best practice, and uses this knowledge to promote enhancements to processes and procedures.
Get in touch with me if you have –
- 3rd level qualification
- 6-12 months Financial Services/Banking experience
- Some knowledge of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) preferred but not compulsory
- Strong communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Can work under pressure
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gillian on 051 353825.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.