Job Details for Investor AML Remediation Project Manager
What you need to know
You will work as an Investor AML Remediation Project Manager for our client, an investment bank company in Limerick.
Working as an Investor AML Remediation Project Manager a leading provider of investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions for corporations, institutions and affluent individuals worldwide.
This is a 12 month contract job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
Looking into Remediating Investor Accounts, from scope of project, through defining requirements, etc.
- Defines, coordinates and ensures full and accurate delivery of investor remediation projects.
- Takes full responsibility for the timely and accurate completion of allocated remediation projects.
- Documents and maintains appropriate project plans and governance decks following elicitation of client and business needs through structured interviews and information gathering sessions.
- Develops and maintains an appropriate understanding of relevant systems and processes related to the successful completion of allocated remediation projects.
- Proactively identifies and implements productivity and other process improvement enhancements to gain efficiencies, increase client satisfaction and reduce project costs.
- Provides regular and meaningful periodic project status updates to internal parties and clients.
- Ensures that all queries from internal and external parties are dealt with efficiently and professionally.
- Daily liaison and attendance of meetings with internal and external parties to deliver AML remediation support services.
- Works with allocated resources in reviewing investor documentation and identifying missing documentation (if any) with timely escalation of material issues arising.
- Works with allocated resources in efficiently sourcing outstanding investor documentation pursuant to processes agreed to ensure professionalism of approach.
- Manages the review of investor documentation in adherence with AML policy and procedures.
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with partners in the UK Transfer Agency AFC Department and the Ireland Investor AML Department.
- Maintains an up to date knowledge of AML regulation and best practice in the UK and uses this knowledge to identify opportunities to enhance AML processes and procedures.
What are we looking for?
- Project Management Qualification/Relevant experience
- General working knowledge of day-to-day Transfer Agency and Investor AML operations and the wider funds administration business.
- Previous people management experience.
- Previous experience in an AML Compliance servicing role.
- Knowledge of the AML regulatory environment in the UK.
- Excellent interpersonal and consultancy skills.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills in managing project resources and timeframes.
- Effective risk management.
- Ability to research and understand complex issues and deliver solutions.
- Excellent attention to detail coupled with the ability to document requirements to a granular level.
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gillian on 051 353825.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.