Job Details for Inventory Controller in North Dublin
What you need to know
You will work as an Inventory Controller based in North Dublin with our client in the manufacturing industry.
This role will involve travel between 2 sites.
As Inventory Controller, you will report to the Warehouse Manager. You will identify potential shortfalls in raw materials and finished good stocks and take appropriate action to minimise risk to the business and its customers. You will plan and analyse future space, number of locations & storage medium requirements in line with business growth/ objectives.
This is a permanent role with a salary of circa 30k.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Arrange and co-ordinate company cycle count program.
- Issue cycle counts to warehouse / production and follow up to ensure they are completed in full and on time.
- Organize cycle counts in a systematic way and approve cycle counts.
- Investigate discrepancies and report finding to the following: Plant Manager/ Warehouse Manager/ Finance and Supply chain.
- Monitor and maintain stock accuracy in line with targets.
- Maintain records and develop / issue weekly / monthly reports to Management.
- Ensure good practice regards inventory transactions are kept in line with company SOP’s.
- Audits – Complete inventory audits in line with rules set by finance / external finance auditors.
- Aisle / Location checking – Separate to cycle counts.
- Implement ABC stock classification.
- Identify potential scrap items that exist.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years’ experience in Inventory Control functions in a manufacturing setting.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Formal production/engineering qualification and/or relevant manufacturing experience.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to follow investigations right through to closure.
- Sound understanding and utilization of problem solving techniques.
- Highly proficient in the use of MS word, excel and PowerPoint.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Rena on 01 4690901.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CVs are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.