Job Details for Insurance -Commercial Account Handler
What you need to know
You will work as a Commercial Account Handler for our client, a large Corporate Broker in Dublin.
Working as a Commercial Account Handler you will be fully servicing small/medium commercial clients and providing support services to Account Directors on a variety of larger commercial/corporate accounts.
Applicants must have an APA (Commercial) as a minimum qualification, and have relevant Broking experience.
This is a 12 month contract job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- A variety of tasks involved with end to end servicing of small and medium sized commercial clients.
- Providing support to Account Directors on larger commercial and corporate accounts.
What are we looking for?
- Have a minimum 1/2 years’ experience in a Commercial broking and able to demonstrate strong technical knowledge.
- Meet the requirements of the Central Bank of Ireland by either being a designated Grandfather or working towards or has achieved a recognised qualification.
- Be computer literate with experience of working on Open GI being advantageous but not essential.
- Have excellent customer service skills, internal and external.
- Be able demonstrate a commitment to their own professional development with success in the CII examinations a distinct advantage.
- Be committed to assisting in the development of their colleagues.
- Have the ability to adapt to and embrace change.
- Have great attention to detail and the ability to work alone and within a team.
- The benefits package for this position is extensive.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Sarah Meagher on 051 353825.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.