Job Details for Inside Sales Representative
What you need to know
You will work as Inside Sales Representative for our client based in Dublin West.
You will focus on account penetration opportunities, perform sales activities, achieve target and ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
This is a permanent role. The salary on this role is negotiable.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Compilation of quotations and tender packages in response to requests from our customers
- Handling of a high volume of queries from customers.
- Work closely with our external sales team in understanding our customer’s individual requirements
- Develop and monitor progress of sales campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance to senior management team
- Liaise and work in partnership with various suppliers
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with existing and new customers
- Continually exceed territory sales goals, objectives, and profit plan growth through new accounts and continued account penetration.
- Maintain product information, merchandising materials, route lists and lead lists to enhance sales activities.
- Attend department sales meetings and participate in other activities as requested.
What are we looking for?
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a target driven environment.
- Experience with CRM desirable.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Sales, or related field.
- Experience of engineering products or similar associated technical equipment is an advantage.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet, Intranet.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from all levels.
- A customer-focused approach with a clear understanding of key selling concepts, principles and application.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Orla on 01 4690901.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CVs are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.