Job Details for Information Administration Assistant
What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group is seeking an Information Administration Assistant for our client, a global regulatory technology company in Waterford.
This a 3 month contract, but strong possibility of a permanent offer.
Hours of work are 3pm – 11pm *WORK FROM HOME contract*
2- 3 weeks training onsite in the office.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Online fulfilment and delivery of corporate documents to clients.
- Online customer facing support.
What are we looking for?
- Fluent written and verbal English communication skills – ESSENTIAL
- Second written and verbal language – DESIRABLE
- Computer literacy, particularly with Microsoft Office products – ESSENTIAL
- Time management skills – ESSENTIAL
- Systematic and organized workflow approach working to tight deadlines under pressure – ESSENTIAL
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Sarah O’Donnell on 051-353825
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.