Job Details for HR Project Manager
What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment are recruiting a HR Project Manager for our Medical device client based in Co. Galway
Your new job
You will be responsible for the coordination and execution of Process Improvement and Business Process Implementation Projects for the Shared Service Organization
- Lead projects in multiple functions of Global HR.
- Drive projects to successful completion.
- Participate in project selection, initiation, tracking, progress reporting and day to day execution.
- Assist with appropriate project selection/scoping/execution for teams.
- Motivate project teams and facilitate project execution.
- Manage assigned projects through utilization of project management best practices to ensure customer, time, quality, and cost requirements are met.
- Through collaboration with project team, identify project risks, including probability and impact, and develop mitigation and contingency plans to minimize risk impact throughout the project lifecycle.
What we are looking for
- BA/BS degree
- 4 years of direct Project Management experience
- Project Management Professional – PMP certification.
- Lean Sigma experience.
- Working knowledge of Change Management techniques with ability to apply techniques to projects to successfully implement and sustain change.
- Knowledge of human resource practices, techniques and standards.
- Competent in managing cross-functional projects. Ability to manage a team of individuals and drive a project to successful completion. Highly organized, maintains rigor of process, and holds task owners accountable.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Competent in written and oral communication. Competent making presentations, giving status updates and facilitating cross-functional and cross-site meetings.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Proven problem solving, decision-making and issue resolution skills.
- Working knowledge in the application of problem-solving / root-cause analysis methodologies. Working knowledge of Lean methodologies. Ability to assist in the facilitation of Kaizen events and Value Stream Mapping events.
- Experience with MS Project or similar project management tools.
If you are interested in discussing this role apply now or get in touch with Sorcha@matrixrecruitment.ie for more information.