Job Details for HR Officer
What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment are looking to recruit a HR Officer to join their Retailer client in Co. Galway
We are looking for a dedicated person to work in our fast-paced, energetic environment. You will be responsible for various HR related projects and will work alongside Senior Management in our HR Department.
The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to our HR Department.
Your new job
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and overseeing the hiring process.
- Assist in performance management processes, policies and procedures.
- Develop training and development programs across Head Office.
- Maintain and control employee records according to policy and legal requirements.
- Manage HR Audits to ensure compliance with legislations.
What are we looking for?
- A HR Qualification and membership of CIPD.
- Retail experience essential.
- Strong experience dealing with grievance and disciplinary issues.
- Proven knowledge of employment laws in both Northern and the Republic of Ireland.
- Understanding of HR functions i.e. recruitment, employee performance, training and development.
- Travel flexibility is necessary.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
- Strong ethics, confidentiality and attention to detail is imperative.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Sorcha at Sorcha@matrixrecruitment.ie
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent
Due to the high volume of applications for this position, we will be unable to respond to each applicant individually.