Job Details for HR Officer
What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment are looking to recruit a HR Officer for our manufacturing client in the Midlands.
This full-time position will report to the HR Business Partner.
Your new job
- Support the HR Business Partner and Management in participating and delivering HR improvement projects.
- Manage employee relation issues.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Departmental Managers and other key stakeholders.
- Develop and deliver training material on HR related topics to support line management enhance their skill base.
- Co-Ordinating and facilitating recruitment
- Providing general administrative support, including, On-boarding & Off-boarding of employees, payroll and time & attendance processing and monthly reporting.
- Training Co-ordinator and administrator for compliance training, daily management of the system and reporting.
- Organise and promote employee health and wellbeing programmes.
What are we looking for?
- Have obtained, or currently studying a recognised 3rd Level Qualification in Business or Human Resources.
- Experience/knowledge in EU Labour Law and Payroll.
- Minimum of two years current demonstrable experience working within a generalist Human Resources role supporting line management across employee relations situations, including discipline, grievance & absenteeism.
- Demonstrable experience using Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication ability.
Written skills will be evaluated initially through the quality of the returned Curriculum Vitae (CV).
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Sorcha on Sorcha@matrixrecruitment.ie
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.