Job Details for HR Generalist
What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment are recruiting a HR Generalist for their client group company based in Co. Westmeath.
Summary of the Role:
As HR Generalist, you will be responsible for all HR Activities for the lifecycle of employees. Support recruitment activities from initial application to Induction. Coordinate training activities & maintain training records. You will maintain employee records & HR Reports.
Your new job
- Deal with end to end recruitment process including, job descriptions, job adverts, shortlisting, interviews, contracts, induction training and job specific training plans Organise safety footwear, reference checks, medicals etc
- Carry out Investigations, disciplinary and grievance procedures as required
- Developing and updating human resource policies and procedures as necessary, ensuring compliance with relevant statutory legislation and industry best practice.
- Act as the primary contact for organising and scheduling training activities on-site
- Work closely with Payroll to provide them up to date information for new employee’s being set up, leavers pay being processed and ensuring any changes to pay are processed correctly.
- Manage all training documentation to ensure compliance with all Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety standards including TS 16949 and ISO14001.
- Prepare employment contracts, update files, Employees letters & complete forms as required
- Process starters & leavers, department changes
- Issue absence & Overtime reports as required.
- Maintain HR master file & Headcount records.
- Manage ad hoc HR projects as required
- Proactive management of Industrial Relations
- Administration support for the HR and Payroll Department
- Support Audit activities as needed
What we are looking for
- Diploma or degree qualified in HR or Business-related discipline.
- Experience HR Generalist role
- CIPD qualified is desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with colleagues from all areas of the business.
- Strong administration and organizational skills
If you are interested in discussing this role apply now or get in touch with Sorcha on 09064 90485 for more information.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.