Job Details for HR Business Partner
Matrix Recruitment Group is currently seeking a HR Business Partner to be based in with our multi-national healthcare company Co. Westmeath. This is an 8 month fixed term contract.
As the HR Business Partner will be responsible for supporting the HR Manager in the business partnering duties. You will also be responsible for employee relations, training, performance management, policy implementation, recruitment, employee data management and law compliance.
Join a team of energetic experts and work in a high performance culture.
- Manage various human resource plans and procedures ensuring consistent implementation of established Company policy.
- Work with the HR Manager and assigned management team members to develop and deploy all aspects of effective workforce planning, talent pipeline requirements, employee development and talent acquisition to meet business unit talent needs.
- Collaborate on and deploy programmes to understand and improve employee engagement, employee retention and turnover reduction.
- In coordination with line managers, facilitate human resources processes including performance management, talent/succession planning, discipline and grievance handling and compensation reviews.
- Provide day to day performance management support and guidance to managers on management, coaching, career development, disciplinary actions and employee relations.
- Identify and analyse employee relations matters and recommend appropriate action to maintain a productive work environment whilst maintaining optimal performance.
- Prepare and analyse human resources key performance indicators and analytics to determine key trends and provide recommendations for improvement.
- System administration and maintenance including but not limited to Workday, Time & Attendance (Clockwise).
- Support management in the on-boarding of new hires to the Company and conduct new hire orientation.
- Conduct exit interviews, analyse exit data, and produce summary reports and trending analysis.
- Coordinates updates and conducts audits in the HR management system to ensure data accuracy of all employee records.
- Maintain current knowledge of standards and legislation related to day to day management of employees, reducing employment legal risks and ensuring compliance.
- You will have a Business Degree in HR and CIPD Qualified
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Business Partner role.
- Ability to take initiative when given projects and work assignments and show appropriate follow through completion
- Ability to demonstrate time/project management
- Proficient with MS Office applications to include Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Strong consultation skills and proven track record in a client facing role, including the ability to challenge and influence leaders to align people processes and practices with business objectives is required.
Our highly experienced Breda Dooley is here to help find the right job for you. Apply now or get in touch on 09064 90485 for more information.