Job Details for HR BUSINESS PARTNER
Matrix Recruitment are seeing to recruit an HR BUSINESS PARTNER – CO. CORK
12 month CONTRACT
Reporting to the Site HR Lead, you will provide support, guidance and expertise to the line managers of the different business areas and have a strong commercial perspective in understanding the business needs.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Give a complete HR service to specific client groups.
- Deliver the People Strategy for your areas to support line leaders to have a direct working relationship with each member of their team.
- Support, coach and listen to line managers to develop a business owner mind-set through the best use of their people and talent.
- Ensure that HR processes are applied and adhered to consistently and fairly.
- Support the successful deployment of the ER/IR strategy.
- Support the roll-out of the leadership development strategy for your areas.
- Complete any HR projects, as required.
- Coaching others by sharing their skill-set and expertise.
- Responsible for supporting a culture of Continuous Improvement by deploying Six Sigma tools within the IPT on projects.
What are we looking for?
- Degree or 3rd level qualification (Business, Human Resources,)
- Min 3 years’ experience as HRBP or equivalent
- 1 years’ experience working in a Unionised environment
- Strong PC skills to include Excel, Work and PowerPoint
- Desirable: CIPD Qualification
- Desirable: Evidence of Continuous Professional Development
- Desirable: Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Carol on 059 9139070.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.