Job Details for HR Administrator
What you need to know
You will work as a Human Resource Administrator for our client, a leading and international company in Wexford.
You will support the HR Manager in providing an outstanding service to internal clients.
This is a permanent role offering a competitive salary.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Provide HR administrative support on a day to day basis to management and employees across a broad range of HR processes and policies.
- Responsible for the administration of the recruitment/hiring process – advertising roles, acknowledging applications, shortlisting candidates, arranging interviews, performing background checks, issuing employment contracts etc.
- Assisting in the induction process of new employees, issuing the Employee Handbook, Health and Safety handbook etc.
- Responding to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance.
- Organising and maintaining human resources records ensuring that all policies and procedures are up to date and in line with current legislation.
- Archiving and filing of documentation as required.
- Maintain administration of the company PRSA and VHI plans.
- Other ad-hoc administrative assignments as they arise
What are we looking for?
- 1-2 years experience working in a busy Human Resources role is preferred.
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
- CIPD certification is an advantage.
- BSc/BA in Human Resources or relevant field (such as BBS specialising in HR) is essential.
- Knowledge of Core HR system would be a distinct advantage.
- Flexible, committed individual who enjoys a challenge.
- Excellent communication skills and can work on their own initiative.
- The ability to manage a high energy fast paced role.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Microsoft Office skills are essential – Excel and Word.
- Team player and the ability to work as part of a busy team.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Sarah O’Donnell on 051-353825
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.