Job Details for HR Administrator
What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment are looking to recruit a HR Administrator for our manufacturing client in Co. Cavan.
This is a permanent role offering excellent opportunities for career progression.
Your new job
· Process HR and payroll related transactions within the agreed timeline for
- New starters, re-joiners
- Movers (promotions, transfers, contractual changes to pay, time, position, etc.)
- Mass uploading of data (Pay Planning, Bonus Plans etc.)
- Administer key transactional activities to support a seamless process and successful orientation and onboarding of new hires e.g.
- Prepare contracts of employment
- Process new hire related documentation
- Creating new hire records in HR systems as required
- Notify all relevant stakeholders (e.g. Line Manager ICT, Finance) and follow through
- Prepare HR letters
- Administer employee files
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Human Resources, Business or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in HR and/or Payroll administration.
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Customer service skills are essential.
- Detail conscious, rigorous, professional, responsible, organised and methodical.
- Analytical and problem solving skills along with ability to prioritise tasks.
- Strong experience in Excel
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Sorcha on 09064 90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.